- Livi Solutions is a boutique cloud computing consultancy with over 15 years of experience in configuring enterprise information systems. Over the years, we've evolved to adapt the latest technologies available and today we find ourselves recommending cloud and mobile based solutions to solve all sorts of business challenges. We’ve been working with the Salesforce.com platform since 2004 in areas such as Sales Force Automation, Marketing, and Customer Service and we can customize the entire Force.com platform along with various other supporting applications to suit any business need.
- We provide a complete range of Cloud and Salesforce.com implementation services such as:
- New Implementations
- Custom Application Development
- End-User and Administrator training
- Application "Health Checks"
- Data Management
- 3rd Party Application Installations
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Integration with other Internal Systems
At Livi, we specialize in understanding your business and some of the challenges you are facing and provide cloud-based solutions to solve those problems. "Cloud" simply refers to mobile and browser-based technologies - no more servers, backups, service pack updates, or viruses! Today's business applications demand mobility, and are easily configured to suit your current needs using clicks and not code. Get your data onto the cloud where it can be safe, easily accessible, and working as hard as possible for you.
At Livi Solutions, what sets us apart is our ability to listen to our clients and recommend solutions based on the best practices we've collected over our 15 years of experience in the industry.
For new clients, we recommend conducting an on-premise Business Process Review session with your project team in 3 stages. Your key stakeholders such as Marketing directors and Sales directors should be present at the onset of the meeting in order to provide a collective of high-level business goals and challenges. Once established, we will then meet with individual teams and take a deeper dive into department-level processes in order to gain additional perspective via "day-in-the-life" discussions with some of your key resources. Finally, once we have a good grasp of your business and understand your current business goals, we will follow-up with a comprehensive Solution Summary that will provide a number of best practice recommendations. Once reviewed and an agreement established, it will be referenced as a framework with which to implement and establish new and effective processes in your organization.
Our new implementation projects typically follow these steps:
- 01 - Business Process Review
- 02 - Documented Solution Summary
- 03 - Configuration And Customization 1st phase
- 04 - Initial Walkthrough
- 05 - Configuration And Customization 2nd phase
- 06 - Second Walkthrough
- 07 - Release to User Acceptance Testing
- 08 - Data Migration (if req'd)
- 09 - Training - Admin & User
- 10 - Production Go Live
- 11 - Remedial Items
- 12 - Project Closure & Support Plan
Livi Solutions whole-heartedly subscribes to the "Crawl first...and then Walk before you Run" approach, and this mentatility will prevail whether we are implementing or providing training for your end users or system administrators.
- You've heard the saying "It takes a village to raise a child." At Livi Solutions, we believe in a similar approach with regards to running your business in the cloud, as in today's business landscape "It takes the right partners to build the right solution". Here are the companies we have partnered with and recommend to our clients:
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on their real-time, multi-tenant architecture, the company’s platform and CRM applications have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, with their sales cloud, service cloud, custom cloud and offerings from the Appexchange.
AppExtremes' flagship product, Conga Composer®, provides a powerful solution for creating sophisticated documents and reports with data from Salesforce and Force.com. Reduce production time, eliminate errors and accelerate business processes with ease!
CRMfusion develops software that specializes in data quality and data manipulation solutions for hosted CRM systems. Their flagship product, DemandTools™, is the leading data quality solution for SFDC administrators in the industry.
FreshBooks is the number one cloud accounting solution available with several million users and their offering makes it a breeze for SMBs to manage their accounting needs, supported by one of the most approachable customer success teams in the industry!
- We'd love to hear from you! You can either email us at email@example.com or drop us a few details and we'll contact you!